My Learning Roadmap to the end of 2021
The list of the things I plan on doing/learning before the end of the year
What are the main areas of focus for me in the following months until the end of 2021?
- Big Data, AI and ML
- AWS Cloud Practicioner Certificate: https://aws.amazon.com/it/certification/certified-cloud-practitioner/
- AWS CDK Development with Serverless-Stack
- AWS Lambda parallel jobs for all types of workloads requiring Chrome instances(cypress, playwright, lighthouse testing, JSON-LD testing, all sort of other jobs that can be automated and scale linearly or exponentially)
- Google Data Analytics Certificate: https://grow.google/dataanalytics/
- 30 Days of ML Kaggle: https://www.kaggle.com/thirty-days-of-ml
- Kaggle Courses: https://www.kaggle.com/learn
- Machine Learning Crash Course: https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/crash-course
- FastAI: https://course.fast.ai/
- Serverless AWS Lambdas running as a SaaS to fulfill various "developers needs" explained previously
- Fitness and Workout tracking, linked to my challenge "DAILY STRONGER"
- Blog articles on Web Development more in line with the approach of "swyx"